Exquisite Hinoki Cutting Board
It is a cutting board finished with a luxurious one piece of Hinoki (Japanese Cypress) taken in the region called Urakiso. The shape of the square can make it possible to make small turns that have not been realized with the cutting board up to now. The softness unique to wood is gentle to the knife and the blade hit is good, and the food can be cut smoothly and comfortably with a thump. In addition, it is said to have a natural antibacterial effect * deodorizing effect, and can be used cleanly and comfortably.
Unveiling the Heritage: Tracing the History
Embark on a captivating journey through time as we explore the fascinating history of this essential kitchen tool. Uncover its ancient origins and trace its remarkable evolution over centuries, revealing its enduring significance in culinary practices across cultures. Discover the rich heritage and cultural traditions intertwined with this kitchen essential, a testament to its timeless presence in the art of food preparation.
Essential Maintenance for Long-Lasting Performance
- Clean: Wash with hot soapy water after each use.
- Sanitize: Periodically disinfect with vinegar or bleach.
- Dry: Thoroughly dry to prevent moisture buildup.
- Oil: Apply food-grade mineral oil to prevent drying.
- Separate: Use different boards for various foods.
- Handle with care: Avoid excessive force or sharp knives.
- Inspect: Regularly check for wear, warping, or damage.
Follow these tips to ensure your cutting board lasts long and maintains optimal hygiene.