Imabari Towels: Experience Japanese Quality and Unmatched softness
If you are looking for towels that are soft, absorbent, and durable, you might want to consider Imabari towels. Imabari towels are not just ordinary towels. They are certified by the Imabari Towel Industrial Association, a group of over 200 towel manufacturers in Imabari, Ehime, Japan. Imabari has been producing towels for over 120 years, and has established its reputation as a representative of Japanese quality and craftsmanship.
What makes Imabari towels so special?
Imabari towels are more than just towels. They are a symbol of Japanese quality, craftsmanship, tradition, and excellence. They are also a source of comfort, beauty, and joy. Here’s a little background info if you aren’t familiar with them.
Imabari towels have several features that make them stand out from other towels. Here are some of them:
Imabari towels have a unique quality inspection method called the “five-second rule”. This checks whether a towel sinks after it is placed on water within five seconds. Only towels that pass this test can be branded as Imabari towels. This means that Imabari towels can absorb water quickly and gently, without rubbing or scratching your skin.
– Softness: Imabari towels are made with soft water from the Sojagawa River, which has very few impurities. This water is gentle to the yarn and material of the towel, and allows delicate and bright colors while bringing out the natural softness of the cotton. Imabari towels also use various weaving techniques to create different textures and patterns, such as waffle, gauze, and jacquard.
– Durability: Imabari towels are made with high-quality cotton from various sources around the world, such as Egypt, India, and the US. The cotton is carefully selected and processed to ensure its strength and durability. Imabari towels also use a special dyeing method called Sakizarashi Sakizome, which dyes the yarn before weaving. This prevents the color from fading or bleeding, and makes the towel more resistant to wear and tear.
Why are Imabari towels popular in Japan?
Imabari towels are not only popular among consumers, but also among professionals and celebrities. For example, Imabari towels are used by many hotels, spas, salons, restaurants, and airlines in Japan. They are also favored by famous chefs, athletes, actors, and musicians. Some of the reasons why Imabari towels are popular in Japan are:
– Trust: Imabari towels have a long history and tradition of producing high-quality towels. They have earned the trust and loyalty of many customers who appreciate their consistent quality and service. Imabari towels also have a certification system that guarantees their authenticity and standards.
– Variety: Imabari towels offer a wide range of products to suit different needs and preferences. They have different sizes, colors, designs, and functions. You can find bath towels, hand towels, face towels, washcloths, bathrobes, bath mats, blankets, scarves, and more. You can also find seasonal products, such as cooling towels for summer and warm towels for winter.
– Value: Imabari towels are not cheap, but they are worth the price. They are made with premium materials and craftsmanship that ensure their longevity and performance. They are also easy to care for and maintain their quality even after repeated washing. Imabari towels are an investment that will pay off in the long run.
And if you’ve never felt one before, as soon as you touch your first one, you’ll know what others love so much about them!